Monson Free Library Archives and Special Collections consist of primary resources and secondary materials on the history, genealogy, and culture of Monson and the surrounding communities. In addition, there are the historical records of the Monson Free Library and Reading Room Association.
The Archives is staffed on Thursdays from 2 pm to 8 pm or by appointment, please contact Christina Gilligan at email@example.com.
Collection materials include:
- Public records on microfilm
- Census and vital records
- New England marriages prior to 1700
- Town and county histories
- City directories and street lists
- Maps and atlases
- Historical and modern photographs
- Manuscript collections of family papers and business records
- Published genealogies
- Various genealogical indexes and specialized research resources